Friday, August 12, 2005

Today was the last day I did volunteer work at the Ruth Bach Neighborhood branch of the Long Beach Public Library. It was good while it lasted, at least I got to something before classes resume during this hot summer and I finally achieved my first work experience.

My classes will start on the 15th, I already registered online and I'm currently awaiting my financial aid in the mail. Here are the classes I will be attending for most of the Fall semester:

* R_TV 1 (Introduction to Broadcasting)
* Math 130 (Intermediate Algebra)
* Another semester of TART 32AD (Stage & Screen Writing)
* English 1 (Reading & Composition)
* Another semester of Read 82 (Proficient Reading)
* Another semester of Film 21AB (Intermediate Film Production)
* POLSC 1 (Introduction to Government)
* COMIS 1 (Computer Information Competency, starting Oct. 17)

1 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

UPDATE: I recently dropped POLSC 1 in my schedule because I exceeded the no. of units to take for the semester.

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home